Dead well revival service combines Veritas-MSI’s world-leading multiphase separation technology with artificial lift and
pumping to revive dead wells onshore and offshore. This service can also be applied to flare gas recovery and pressure
boosting at gathering stations. The objective is to provide the solution to customers with best return on their assets.
Scope of application
- Reviving dead wells offshore and onshore caused by low pressure, high water cut or sulfur concentration and so on
- Flare gas recovery
- Pressure boosting at gathering stations
- Solve problems and satisfy customers’ different needs.
- To low pressure wells, we boost gas and liquid separately after gas-liquid separation to enable them to flow into the pipeline.
- To high-water-cut wells or sulfur contained wells, we adopt dehydration treatment or desulfuration treatment at wellhead.
- GLCC© (Gas-Liquid Cylindrical Cyclone), Veritas-MSI’s proprietary technology to separate gas and liquid with high efficiency
- An optimized way to control compressor and ensure that it works safely and reliably
- Intelligent water cut analyzer, proprietary to Veritas-MSI to measure water ratio of oil online with high accuracy
- WOSep (Water-Oil Separation), a Veritas-MSI world-leading water treatment technology to dehydrate the produced water to
meet discharge standard
- Improved de-sulfurs technology based on Claus method to desulfur the produced-gas
- Low investment, high return
- Low maintenance once installed, worry-free design
- Compact, skid-mounted equipment,
- Well-trained service team, timely and efficient services in compliance with HSE system
- Low contamination, radiant-element-free