The reaction process can be summarized as:
In the absorption zone, dissolved H2S are ionized into HS-, and react with Fe3+. HS- are oxidized to elemental S, at the same time,
the Fe3+ are reduced to Fe2+. In the oxidization zone, iron is oxidized from the ferrous to ferric iron by air provided.
1. Twin Towers type structure is designed to process feed gas, which contains gas that cannot contact with air. It
is also suitable for the gas coming with pressure, or the gas needed to be recycled after the treatment.
2. Center well design’s auto-circulation system can be used in dealing with acid gases and the other non-combustible
low-pressure gases. In the system, absorber and oxygenizer are integrated into a unit, thereby reducing a container,
also eliminating circulating pump and other associated pipes and devices.
3. Reasons to choose sector structure:
1) In high recycle rate, inner and outer barrel structure will bring serious problems of fluid distribution.
2) Controllable content of thiosulfate.
3) Controllable circulation speed.